A no obligation site visit would be arranged which gives us the opportunity to discuss the watering requirements of the garden with the client together with the irrigation options available to them.
During this visit the following points would also be discussed:
- Areas to be watered.
- Soil type.
- Water supply to be used – mains/rainwater/grey water/borehole.
- Direct mains water connection or tank and booster pump required.
- Storage tank type and location – surface mounted or buried.
- Access for tank and materials delivery
- Location, pressure and flow rate of mains water supply.
- Availability of electrical supply for pump and/or controls.
- Routing of supply pipe work.
Following the visit a preliminary budget quotation would be prepared.
If the proposed budget costing is acceptable to the client, a date would be set for installation and a scope of works would be drawn up.
Following installation the system would be explained in as much detail as required and an as-built drawing would be provided to illustrate the location of pipe runs.
We are happy to offer a seasonal maintenance service to cover the draining down of the system for the winter months and re - commission in the spring during which time the system would be checked for satisfactory operation and an irrigation program entered to suit weather conditions at the time.
We are also able to provide a maintenance service for existing systems that have been installed by others.