- Micro-sprinklers are used to water shrub and herbaceous borders.
- They apply a light spray which does not damage plants, but which does get water to the root zones.
- Interchangeable nozzles and spreaders make it easy to control both the volume of water applied and the area of application.
Buried below ground level and connected to underground supply pipe work, they rise up under water pressure and sink back below ground level when watering is completed.
- Normally used for smaller turf areas.
- Non rotating adjustable arc spray or multi stream adjustable arc nozzles available.
- 4, 6 and 12” pop up height available to suit application
- Normally used for larger turf areas.
- A single curtain of water slowly rotates through an adjustable arc.
- Rotation is provided by water driven
gear motor which is quiet in operation.
- A range of nozzle sizes provide the
facility to match application rates to sprinklers in the same zone.